Monday, May 15, 2006

The Best Friday EVER!

You ever get one of those weekend days when nothing is fucking going on? Well this happened to me a couple of weekends ago. There was absolutely nothing going on. I really had only two choices for the night, go to the bar by myself or go to sleep. I took the third choice...I got drunk at home by myself, like a true alcoholic.

I didn't even need to leave my house. I think we had about 10 or so random beers in our fridge: Kokanee, Keystone Light, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Coors Light and some Scotch. Now, taking shots of scotch has got to be the sickest fucking thing ever.

So, I get really fucked up by myself and decided I'd pass out watching a DVD. I dig through my big case of burned DVD's and come across a movie I hadn't seen in forever.

I end up watching Walt Disney's Aladdin by myself, drunk, on a fucking Friday night. The best part is I actually watched the whole movie and couldn't get a song out of my head at work the next day...

Prince Ali Ababwa owns.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONE JUMP AHEAD THE BREADLINE
ONE SWING AHEAD THE SWORD
I STEAL ONLY WHAT I CANT AFFORD

AND THAT'S EVERYTHING

YEAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

man i own.

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the part after aladdin was over and you were checking out meatspin.com

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus christ,

Fu Todo.

& Fu too 'Clap' boy.

Love,

Ao

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY
DERN WTF U DOIN

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home