Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Motherfucker!!!

I'm sitting in my computer chair in front of my desk. There's a few people in my room. A couple of my buddies are playing Xbox and this hot ass bitch is sitting on my bed. I keep staring at her because I really want to bone her.

My buddies finish there game and leave. So I'm sitting in my room with this chick. She gets up and stands in front of me and I'm thinking, "Man, I bet I said something awesome earlier and now shes going to kick me in the sack". Instead she goes, "I wanna suck your cock." OH MAN!!!

So, I do what any guy would do, I flop my wang out. She starts going at it and I realize I'm sitting in front of my computer. Welp, time to check the message boards. At this point I'm reading boards, getting a BJ, and thinking this is the greatest day of my life when...

BOOOOOOOMM!!! My roomate busts through my door.

"Wake up fucker time to drink!"

Sure enough my roomate busts in my door to wake me up for a party. I'm still laying in bed with blurry eyes when the motherfucker tosses a 16oz Keystone Light can at me. The fucking thing lands right on my balls. Imagine my pain having a heavy ass can impact my nuts after being tossed 9 feet.

Thats the most poontang I've seen in weeks. At least the Keystone didn't give me herpes.

Naps own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home