Saturday, January 14, 2006

Oh Goodness!

A buddy of mine has a couple Led Zeppelin dvds that I had never seen so we decided it would be a good night to drink a bunch of beer and watch them. So, a couple of us piled into his car and headed to WinCo. If you've never been to a WinCo, its one of those ghetto ass grocery stores with concrete floors, pallets of shit in the isles and they don't take debit or credit cards. Oh they do have the little swipe machine but the only thing you can slide through them are food stamp cards. The joys of letting poor people pretend there not poor what the fuck. Give those assholes back those huge fake looking food stamps. I had to use them and so should these fuckers.

Well anyways I go in and buy the beer. I felt like spending the big bucks so I picked up 12 Alaskan Ambers. Good shit. One of my friends decided he wanted some Coronas. Fuck Corona, the shit taste like piss. Any beer that you have to put a lime in to mask the taste blows. After trying to hide my face buying that ass we head back to my house.

Now this is the point in the story where I tell you my friend with the dvds does not like to drink with his girlfriend. I don't blame him.

Things start off pretty melo until one of my friends gets a phone call from his girlfriend. Now my buddy with the dvds starts giving him shit about being wiped. This went on for about 5 minutes until he finally gets pissed and throws his phone. The fucker bounces off our coffee table and hits my other friend in the face. I don't really pay any attention and head into my room for a game of NCAA football.

Well I finish my game and notice my buddy that got hit in the face is gone. I figured he was taking a shit or something so I go looking for him. The fuckers gone and I can't find him anywhere. I try and call his cell phone and theres no answer. I get his girlfriends phone number and give that a call. She answers and says he's at home all pissed. That fucker go pissed, left and took his dvds we were going to watch even after we bought beer together! Oh fuck, thats like breaking your word. WE HAD A BEER BOND!

I'm on the phone with her still, really fucking pissed and the beer is starting to hit me. My anger builds until it fucking hits me. I tell her to come over and be our replacement friend only if she goes over to his house and grabs the dvds. Sure enough she says yes. I get off the phone with her and my other friends are looking at me like I shot someone in the face. Now if you knew this guy you would understand how pissed off at me he would be. He was pissed enough to leave after getting hit in the face with a phone, so you can understand the type of rage he'd have after he found out about this.

Now I must be an impatient person when I'm drunk because after about 15 minutes of waiting I call her back. Sure enough shes at his house still. I tell her to get the fucking dvds and hurry up.

I was really fucking surprised when she actually showed up 10 minutes later with the dvd. I get fucking hammered watch Zep then eventually pass out.

The end results! She actually showed back up at his house that night, he yells at her, they don't talk for a week and almost break up.

Zeppelin owns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home