Monday, July 04, 2005

Sickest thing this week!

Well I went out of town this weekend and ended up not showering for about 48 hours. Hoss huh? Luckily I'm a nasty fuck so it didn't bother me to much. When I got home I went straight to bed because didn't get much sleep the night before.

I wake up from my 2 hour nap and my bladder tells me I have to piss. So I do what I usually do when I don't piss in a gatorade bottle, I hed to the bathroom. I whip my cock out and start to waz when I notice my stream of urine is shooting in two directions, on the floor and in the toliet. I'm thinking "What the fuck!" but like a true champ I keep going instead of stopping myself from destroying my bathroom floor.

I get done and look at the tip of my wang, keep in mind I've had on briefs since I last showered, and theres a fucking pube imbeded over my cockhole. Pretty fucking sick if you ask me.

Pissing in two streams owns.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate it when i piss in two streams

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home