Monday, June 06, 2005

Wanna See a Summer Movie? Wait til Next Year

So like, I was really fucking bored so I decided to check out Movies.com. Now generally each summer theres a shit ton of movies I want to go see. I love going to the movies...minus the 9 dollar Sour Patch Childrens, oh fuck those own. Now I was scrolling down their list of upcoming movies and I didn't see shit.

I think I came across, maybe, 2 or 3 I wanted to see. Now out of all those movies I think the only one I'll end up seeing is Batman Begins. Christian Bale fucking rules. I'd definately have sex with him...uhh. Luckily they decided not to bring back the director who made the last two. I'd love to shove both those dvds up his ass sideways.

Now back to Bale again. Reign of Fire fucking ruled. I believe this is the only movie where Matthew McConaughey didn't suck balls. He got so huge just to play one of the greatest heros ever...VAN ZAN! The part where he jumps off a fucking building trying to destroy the huge ass dragon with an axe is classic. You could simply cut the rest of the movie out and play that over and over and have a box office smash.

So anyways I might go check out Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as well. Tim Burton makes some crazy ass movies plus who can forget Mr. Depp himself. I'd definately give him a hug if I ever seen him.

The only other summer movie that looks even remotely decent is The Wedding Crashers. Any movie with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson can't be terrible. Plus what can go wrong with two dudes going to weddings trying to get laid. I should try that oh man.

PS...I'd have sex with Depp too, in a heterosexual way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home