Saturday, June 04, 2005

Someone smote this bitch

Just when I thought I heard the last of this stupid bitch Jennifer Willbanks, I see this lovely link on my yahoo homepage. Lame Yahoo Search Statistics

Now why the fuck would anybody do a search on this whore. Maybe they thought to be impressed by more stupidity on her part.

Hrm let me see...

She buys a fucking bus ticket in advance. Doesn't bring enough cash, cuts her hair, gets stuck all the way across the country, then phones the police claiming to get kidnapped. All because she couldn't handle her problems. Seriously what the fuck. I have the perfect solution for her problems. Cha Ching a fucking revolver.



To bad Eastwood doesn't materialize out of nowhere and blow her away spaghetti western style. Man he owns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home